Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's the Simple Things


After any kind of photo opportunity, we enjoy choosing our favorite images of the day.  Family, dear friends, beautiful children, string music played from the heart, lantern lighting, and GiGi's cupcakes made this wedding one that stands out in our memory bank as a favorite image in itself. The bride's hydrangea bouquet in the swing is so simple, yet so special. Now hydrangeas and swings are two of my favorite things, along with post-its, fuzzy socks, straws, and chocolate chip cookies. But when I stop to think about it, those are all things that might not be that special to anyone else, but to me, they make all the difference when they find their way into my world. This picture is at the top of my favorites list because of its simplicity. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment