Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Piedmont Park

After much frustration with not blogging on a regular basis, I have decided that I am going to force myself to at least post an image once a week. My goal is to plan on three posts per week. For those of you that know me, know that it probably won't happen, but I am going to try. You could call this my new years resolution. This is the first post for us, I mean Amy and myself. Most times you will know who is blogging based on the grammatical errors, but you will just have to look past that. Over the weekend we spent some time with some great friends of ours who are getting married next summer. Jeff and Laura have been the focus of a lot of our pictures in recent months. We finally got a chance to go visit them in Atlanta and we took some actual Engagement photos of them. These were planned and both parties knew what was going to happen. It is a great set of images. I know that they were pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment