Friday, February 26, 2010

Heroes


Some people are real big fans of selective color in images. Personally I am only a fan when it brings some emotion to the image. This an image that was taken of a bride and groom after their wedding day. I took this picture showing the bride's wedding rings on her man's chest. After I got done and began to edit the pictures from the day, I decided to try out a little selective coloring on the american flag. I think that this is one of my favorite images of all time. This photograph really meant something to the couple because of what the United States of America means to them. God Bless all our soldiers on the front lines. I heard a quote from Troy King, Attorney General for the State of Alabama. "These men were not heroes because of how they died, they were heroes because of how they lived". I pray that God would walk along side our soldiers overseas and keep them safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment